MPM Hardware Guides and Drawings
Downloads require the free Adobe Reader.
Getting Started - Read this document first!
- Getting Started With Your MPM System. Use this checklist to efficiently set up your system and learn the basic principles of operation. Practice running experiments, even before your hardware arrives. This document will help you to achieve maximum benefits in the shortest time.
You can also watch a short video of this "getting started" document. (Video opens in a new tab).
MPM System Manuals - Hardware
Probe Mounting and Pre-Positioning
- Probe Mounting Tech Note - General instructions for mounting and pre-positioning probes
- MPM-Probe Mount NP2a - for Neuropixels 2.0 probes. Includes drawing.
- MPM-Probe Mount-1AS - for Neuropixels 1.0 probes. Includes drawing.
- MPM-Probe Mount Alignment Fixture - Compatible with our Neuropixels NP2a and 1AS probe mounts
- MPM Probe Mount Plate Extension
- MPM-Probe-Mount-2 - (obsolete)
- MPM-Probe-Mount-2M - for NeuroNexus A32-OM32 adapter and A32 probe. Includes drawing.
- MPM-Probe Mount 4 - for NeuroNexus 32 channel probe with Neuralynx HS-36 Headstage and adapter. Includes drawing.
- MPM-Probe Mount 7 - Rev B, metal - for Cambridge Neurotech Acute Neural Probe Optrode. Includes drawing,
PDF drawings require the free Adobe Reader.
STEP and DXF files require a CAD system or viewer capable of handling these formats.
- 72° Ring Section 06262-M-0004 (zip file with PDF, EASM and STEP files)
- MPM 360° Platform 06308-M-004 (zip file with PDF, EASM and STEP files)
- MPM 360° Platform - Extended 07134-M-0004 (zip file with PDF, EASM and STEP files)
- MPM 180° Platform 07024-M-004 (zip file with PDF, EASM and STEP files)
Manipulator Arm and Stages
- MPM Arm 06463-M-004 (zip file with PDF, EASM and STEP files)
- MPM Arm with magnetic base 07330-8-0000 (PDF)
- M3-LS-3.4-15-XYZ-MPM stages specification drawing (PDF)
- Drawings are included in the Hardware Guides, above