Analytical Instrument Applications
Industrial endoscopes, imaging, spectroscopy and more
New Scale helps companies transform their large, expensive, complicated-to-use analytical systems into small, affordable, easy-to-use instruments and devices. The modules have micrometer precision, work on battery power, perform at any orientation and resist shock, vibration and temperature extremes.
- Cameras for industrial endoscopes and robotic inspection systems. Our tiny autofocus systems to improve performance and ease of use.
- Embedded microscopes. Our micro stages move samples or lens objectives. They are ideal for automated microscope objective focusing applications.
- Gigapixel cameras. Our motion systems to move lenses in multi-sensor micro-camera arrays. These extreme high resolution cameras capture mile-wide images with close-up resolution. Learn more about gigapixel cameras
- Mobile spectroscopy systems for detection of hazardous or contraband substances for airport security, homeland security and law enforcement.
- Spatially offset Raman spectroscopy (SORS) systems for airport security.
- Mobile spectroscopy systems for materials identification in applications such as plastics recycling or pharmaceutical counterfeit detection.
Contact us for more information about using M3 modules to create smaller, high-performance analytical instruments for commercial and industrial applications.