Analytical Instrument Applications
Industrial endoscopes, imaging, spectroscopy and more
New Scale helps companies transform their large, expensive, complicated-to-use analytical systems into small, affordable, easy-to-use instruments and devices. The modules have micrometer precision, work on battery power, perform at any orientation and resist shock, vibration and temperature extremes.
- Mobile spectroscopy systems for detection of hazardous or contraband substances for airport security, homeland security and law enforcement.
- Mobile spectroscopy systems for materials identification in applications such as plastics recycling or pharmaceutical counterfeit detection.
- Spatially offset Raman spectroscopy (SORS) systems for airport security.
- Embedded microscopes to move samples or lens objectives in analytical instruments.
- Cameras for industrial endoscopes and robotic inspection systems. Our tiny autofocus systems improve performance and ease of use.
- Gigapixel cameras. Our motion systems to move lenses in multi-sensor micro-camera arrays. These extreme high resolution cameras capture mile-wide images with close-up resolution. Learn more about gigapixel cameras
M3 Focus Modules enable higher performance in industrial endoscope cameras.
M3 Smart Stages align optics or samples in mobile spectroscopy systems and more.
Contact us for more information about using M3 modules to create smaller, high-performance analytical instruments, spectroscopy systems, cameras and more for commercial and industrial applications.