WORK WITH THE BEST IN MICRO MOTION
Work New Scale is a privately-funded technology company near Rochester, NY. We welcome inquiries from talented, energetic people in engineering and related disciplines. We are especially interested in candidates with training or experience in piezoelectric devices and miniature motion systems. This may include:
- Theoretical analysis, computer modeling and optimization (ideally for ultrasonic devices)
- Piezoelectric component selection and qualification
- Hands-on device fabrication and testing
- Micrometer-precision design, fabrication and assembly
- High-volume micro manufacturing (ideally with international experience)
Electrical Engineer (EE)
New Scale Technologies, Inc. (Victor, NY) is searching for an Electrical Engineer (EE) to help develop mechatronic motion products for our small and growing company near Rochester, NY. The products you develop will provide embedded motion for customers making medical instruments, micro cameras, aerospace sensors, and industrial automation systems.
You will work in close collaboration with mechanical engineering, software and operations staff. You must have experience creating system schematics, using Altium Designer to create micro circuit board assemblies, building and testing prototypes, and presenting results that meet performance, quality, cost, and schedule requirements.