WORK WITH THE BEST IN MICRO MOTION
Work New Scale is a privately-funded technology company near Rochester, NY. We welcome inquiries from talented, energetic people in engineering and related disciplines. We are especially interested in candidates with training or experience in piezoelectric devices and miniature motion systems. This may include:
- Theoretical analysis, computer modeling and optimization (ideally for ultrasonic devices)
- Piezoelectric component selection and qualification
- Hands-on device fabrication and testing
- Micrometer-precision design, fabrication and assembly
- High-volume micro manufacturing (ideally with international experience)
New Scale Technologies, Inc. (Victor, NY) is searching for a creative mechanical engineer to develop mechatronic motion products as part of our small and growing company. The products you develop will provide embedded motion for customers making medical instruments, micro cameras, aerospace sensors, and industrial automation systems.
This position requires: advanced CAD skills, experience with mechatronic systems, “hands-on” building and testing, and the desire to be part of a fast-paced diverse team.