New Scale Technologies’ David Henderson recently spoke at a Design News webinar on the miniaturization of medical components.
Motors and motion control components continue to shrink. The miniaturization trend allows manufacturers to install motors and motion control into smaller and smaller form factors. When components come down to size, signals travel shorter distances within devices, which leads to faster performance speeds. This is particularly important in medical devices and applications.
Watch this webinar on demand to learn:
- Why miniaturization of motors and motion control is critical in medtech
- What medical areas require small form motors and motion control
- Medical applications that benefit from miniaturization
- The physical limitations of shrinking motors and motion control
- What the future holds for miniaturization in medtech